Helps prevent bot activity on...
- Register account form (register.php)
- Login form and login popup form (login.php)
- Password recovery form (help.php?section=Password_Recovery)
- Customer reviews form (product pages, basic and advanced modules)
- Send to friend form (product pages)
- Contact us form (help.php?section=contactus&mode=update)
- Newsletter subscribe form (news.php)
- Ask a question about this product popup form (popup_ask.php)
- Provider account register form (provider/register.php) [NEW, OPTIONAL]
- Affiliate account register form (partner/register.php) [NEW, OPTIONAL]
* Bonus additional simple honeypot option for the customer register account form [NEW, OPTIONAL]
* Bonus additional simple honeypot option for the contact us form [NEW, OPTIONAL]
- Free service from Google, which includes daily pass and fail stats
- Light or dark theme for the captcha block
- Align the captcha block left, center or right
- Multi-language capable
- X-Cart v4.6.x - v4.7.x
- Easy to install (if you would like us to install it for you, click here)
FAQ - https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/faq
Support - https://support.google.com/recaptcha/?hl=en#6081880
9th Dec 2019 - Additional simple honeypots for the customer registration and contact us forms
10th Apr 2019 - Option to add to Provider and Affiliate registration forms, CSS updated to downsize the reCAPTCHA box on mobiles, new loading spinners, langs.txt file added
29th Mar 2019 - modules/reCAPTCHA/recaptchalib.php updated again to prevent PHP warning again. Thanks to Paul. install.txt tidied up a little.
28th Feb 2019 - Only modules/reCAPTCHA/recaptchalib.php updated to prevent PHP warning from occurring.
28th Jan 2019 - Update, login popup improved, added to 'ask a question about this product' popup, tested with v4.7.10.
11th Nov 2017 - Update, new module settings to enable / disable reCAPTCHAs (see patch), also now works in login popup.10th Oct 2017 - New version, allows for multiple reCAPTCHAs on same page, customer reviews (basic and advanced modules), password recovery page, newsletter subscription page supported
29th Jul 2017 - Now works with login.php
4th Apr 2017 - CURL version if 'file_get_contents' is disabled, also included (thanks to Nathaniël)
7th Mar 2017 - Now works with 'Send to Friend' form
20th Feb 2017 - Fix
7th Feb 2017 - Initial Release